Sunday, March 7, 2010

Taking the Initiative

I got asked by a friend to choreograph 2 dances for her. I haven't danced in a competative level since 2005, let alone do a performance since 2008. I am heavier than I've ever been and my activity level is close to nothing.

So it is time for a change!

I've set up myself for an online workout/nutrition progress tracking program and will officially start this initiative tomorrow.

I am still going through physiotherapy for an injury I received almost 7 years ago--but it has improved significantly.

I plan to start off light, with simple cardio and fat burning exercises.

I am looking to achieve a fitness level that will enable me to eventually tackle the Spartan "300" workout. I've researched the Spartacus workout but I have to say the King Leonidas' body is my ideal.

I'll post my progress after 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment